Office administration is a set of day-to-day activities related to financial planning, billing and recordkeeping, personnel, and physical distribution and logistics, within an organisation. An employee that undertakes these activities is commonly called an office administrator or office manager. The exact duties of an office administrator vary depending on the employer and level of education.
Office administration includes planning work assignments for staff, supervising staff, and requesting new office equipment and repairs on existing equipment.    Office administrators also handle duties such as customer service, payroll, and implementing department policies and changes. They also discuss performance problems with employees and work with higher management to hire new employees or dismiss current employees.
- Schweitzer, Karen. "Job Profile – Office Administrators". About.com Business School. About.com. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Yourgoal Office Administration And Facility Management Group or Forum". www.yourgoal.in is the first website dedicated for office administration and facility management.
- "Join the group of Office Admins and Facility Management Professionals at www.officeadministration.info". You can find tutorials, of Office Administration And Facility Management here, you can also attend quiz and test your knowledge on Office Administration And Facility Management.
- Office and Administrative Support Worker Supervisors and Managers
- "First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers". O*NET OnLine. Occupational Information Network. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
|This management-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This job-, occupation-, or vocation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|