Office of the Prime Minister (Thailand)
"The Seal of Rajasiha (Lion) and Gajasiha (Elephant-Headed Lion), the Protectors of the Constitution"
|Jurisdiction||Government of Thailand|
|Headquarters||Government House, Dusit, Bangkok
|Ministry executive||M.L. Panadda Diskul, Permanent Secretary|
The Office of the Prime Minister (Thai: สำนักนายกรัฐมนตรี; rtgs: Samnak Nayok Ratthamontri; Abrv: OPM) is the central executive agency in the Government of the Kingdom Thailand. It is classified as a cabinet department and is led by its own minister. Its main responsibility is to assist the prime minister of Thailand in the role of head of government and chair of the cabinet of Thailand.
As the central executive agency, the Office of the Prime Minister is in charge of the coordination and management of the entire executive branch of the government of Thailand. Most importantly it assists prime ministers in the execution of their duties and helps them manage and formulate many policies. It also acts as the cabinet office; recording and assisting the cabinet as a central functioning organ of the government. The prime minister must appoint a minister in charge, who is also a member of the cabinet, to oversee its operations. It also houses the offices of the various deputy prime ministers of Thailand.
- Secretariat to the Prime Minister
- Secretariat to the Cabinet
Department directly under the prime minister
- National Intelligence Agency
- Bureau of the Budget
- Office of the National Security Council
- Office of the Council of State
- Office of the Civil Service Commission
- Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board
- Office of Public Sector Development Commission
- Internal Security Operations Command
- Office of the Board of Investment
- Office of the Permanent Secretary
- Public Relations Department
- The Office of the Consumer Protection Board.
- MCOT Public Company Limited (Mass Communications Organization of Thailand)
- The Thailand Research Fund
- Thai Public Broadcasting Service (TPBS)
- The Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment
- Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau
- Designated Areas for Sustainable Tourism Administration
- Office of Knowledge Management and Development
- The Royal Institute of Thailand
- Prime Minister of Thailand
- Cabinet of Thailand
- List of Government Ministers of Thailand
- Government of Thailand
- "History of the Office of the Permanent Secretary, the Prime Minister’s Office". Office of the Permanent Secretary, the Prime Minister's Office. Retrieved 20 Feb 2015.
- "Function". Office of the Permanent Secretary, the Prime Minister's Office. Retrieved 20 Feb 2015.