From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Officium (disambiguation))
Officium may refer to:
- Officium is a Latin word with various meanings in Ancient Rome, including "service", "(sense of) duty", "courtesy", "ceremony" and the like
- The Divinum Officium is the official set of daily prayers prescribed by the Roman Catholic Church to be recited at the canonical hours by the clergy, religious orders, and laity
- The Sanctum Officium was the name of the department in the Roman Curia which oversaw Catholic doctrine
- Officium Defunctorum is a musical setting of the Office of the Dead, composed by the Spanish Renaissance composer Tomás Luis de Victoria in 1603
- Officium Triste, Doom metal band from Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Officium (album) an album by Norwegian saxophonist Jan Garbarek, featuring The Hilliard Ensemble
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.