Offshore Technology Conference
Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is a conference and exhibition, focused on the development of offshore energy resources, primarily oil and natural gas. It was started in 1969  and is held annually during the first week of May at Reliant Park in Houston, Texas, USA.
OTC is the largest oil and gas sector trade show in the world. It ranks among the largest 200 trade shows held annually in the United States and is among the 10 largest meetings in terms of attendance. Attendance consistently exceeds 50,000, and more than 2,000 companies participate in the exhibition. OTC includes attendees from around the globe, with more than 110 countries represented at recent conferences. In 2009, 2500 companies from 38 countries participated and 66,820 attendance, an 8.5% drop from previous year's 75,092, was reported despite a global economic recession and initial concerns about swine flu. Attendance in 2014 reached a 46-year high of 108,300, the highest in show history and up 3.3% from the previous year. 
OTC is sponsored by 13 industry associations, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program each year. Sponsoring organizations include the American Association of Petroleum Geologists, the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, the American Society of Civil Engineers, the ASME International Petroleum Technology Institute, the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, the Marine Technology Society, the Society of Exploration Geophysicists, the Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration, the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, the Society of Petroleum Engineers, and the Minerals, Metals and Materials Society.
- "About OTC". Otcnet.org. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "RIGZONE - The Career Center for Oil & Gas Professionals". Worldwideworker.com. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "History of OTC". Otcnet.org. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "Osec Export" (PDF). Osec.ch. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "Industry - Offshore Technology Conference Attendance Proves Strong in Tough Year". Subsea World. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- TOM FOWLER, Copyright 2009 HOUSTON CHRONICLE (2009-05-08). "Analyst says oil outlook cloudy - Houston Chronicle". Chron.com. Retrieved 2012-07-17.
- "Offshore Technology Conference Sets Attendance Record in 2014". Offshore Technology Conference. 2014-05-08. Retrieved 2015-02-27.
- "OTC Organizations". Offshore Technology Conference. Retrieved 2015-02-27.