Oga Quasi-National Park
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Oga Quasi-National Park|
Mount Kanpū (355 m)
|Location||Akita Prefecture, Japan|
|Established||15 May 1975|
Oga Quasi-National Park (男鹿国定公園 Oga Kokutei Kōen ) is a Quasi-National Park on the Oga Peninsula, Akita Prefecture, Japan. Established in 1975, the park is wholly within the city of Oga.
See also 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Oga Quasi-National Park|
- "栗駒／南三陸金華山／蔵王／男鹿". National Parks Association of Japan. Retrieved 29 February 2012.
- "List of Quasi-National Parks". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 29 February 2012.
- "Natural Parks of Akita Prefecture" (in Japanese). Akita Prefecture. Retrieved 29 February 2012.
- "男鹿国定公園". Ministry of the Environment. Retrieved 29 February 2012.
- "男鹿国定公園". Akita Prefectural Tourism Federation. Retrieved 29 February 2012.
|This article about a national/quasi-national park or protected area in Japan, or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|