From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oglala may refer to:
- Oglala Lakota, or Oglala Sioux, a Sioux Nation sub-band of the Western division (Lakota)
- Oglala, South Dakota, a town
- Oglala National Grassland, Nebraska
- Ogallala Aquifer, an aquifer or concentration of groundwater in the U.S. Midwest
- USS Oglala (CM-4), a U.S. Navy minelayer sunk in the attack on Pearl Harbor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.