From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the moshav, see Ohad, Israel
Ohad (Hebrew: אֹהַד) was the third son of Simeon; he is mentioned in Genesis 46:10. His name means "will sympathize", or "united" and "power" (both rare interpretations). It is also a common name for boys in Israel.
- Ohad Wittner, Graphic Designer
- Ohad Benchetrit, Canadian musician
- Ohad Knoller, Israeli actor
- Ohad Maiman, Israeli photographer
- Ohad Milstein, Israeli documentary filmmaker
- Ohad Naharin, Israeli contemporary dancer
- Ohad Samet, Israeli Internet Entrepreneur
- Ohad Cohen, goalkeeper for Hapoel Be'er Sheva F.C.
- Ohad Kadousi, striker for Hapoel Petah Tikva
- Ohad Levita, goalkeeper for RKC Waalwijk
- Ohad Saidof, goalkeeper for Beitar Jerusalem
- Genesis Chapter 46 Mechon Mamre
|This article related to the Hebrew Bible is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|