|Former name(s)||See article|
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Ohio Hist.|
|Edited by||L. Diane Barnes|
|Publisher||Kent State University Press (United States)|
Ohio History is a peer-reviewed academic journal covering the history of Ohio and the Midwest. The journal was established in 1887 and published by the Ohio Historical Society. Since 2007 it is published annually by the Kent State University Press. The Ohio Historical Society maintains an online, searchable archive of volumes 1–113, sponsored by the Ohio Public Library Information Network.
The journal has been known by a variety of names:
- Vol. 1–2 Ohio Archaeological and Historical Quarterly
- Vol. 3–43 Ohio Archaeological and Historical Publications
- Vol. 44–58 Ohio Archaeological and Historical Quarterly
- Vol. 59–63 Ohio State Archaeological and Historical Quarterly
- Vol. 64–70 The Ohio Historical Quarterly
- Vol. 71–present Ohio History
|This article about a history journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.