Ohio State Route 371
|Maintained by ODOT|
|Length:||0.40 mi (0.64 km)|
|Existed:||1934 – present|
|South end:||Shawnee State Park near Otway|
|North end:||SR 73 near Otway|
State Route 371 (SR 371, OH 371) is very short north–south state highway in the south central portion of Ohio. Its southern terminus is at a ranger station in Shawnee State Park, and its northern terminus is at State Route 73 approximately 6 miles (9.7 km) southeast of Otway.
Created in the mid-1930s, this two-lane spur highway, whose entire length is just 0.40 miles (0.64 km), provides access to Shawnee State Park from State Route 73.
Starting from a ranger station at the entrance to Shawnee State Park, State Route 371 starts out heading northerly, then bending to the northeast, bounded by woods on the west side and fields on the east side, with a couple of residences lining the route. After just 0.40 miles (0.64 km), State Route 371 comes to an end as it meets State Route 73.
|0.00||0.00||Shawnee State Park||Southern terminus at ranger station.|
|0.40||0.64||SR 73||Northern terminus.|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Ohio Department of Transportation. "Technical Services Straight Line Diagrams". Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- Federal Highway Administration (December 2003) (PDF). National Highway System: Ohio (Map). http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/planning/nhs/maps/oh/oh_Ohio.pdf. Retrieved 2010-08-26.
- Yahoo! Inc. "Overview Map of State Route 371". Yahoo! Maps (Map). Cartography by Navteq. http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=h&lat=38.824026&lon=-83.135411&zoom=14&q1=38.816328%2C-83.13863&q2=38.820875%2C-83.133459. Retrieved 2010-08-26.
- Ohio Department of Transportation (1933). Ohio State Map (Map).
- Ohio Department of Transportation (1934). Ohio State Map (Map).