From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ohm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ohm may also refer to:
- Ohm (crater) on the Moon
- Ohm (river), a river in Germany
- Ohm, California, a former settlement in the USA
- OHM (band), a rock/jazz fusion music group
- Ohm (One Piece), a character featured in the Japanese anime One Piece
- Alternative spelling for Om, a mantra and sacred syllable of several Indian religions (in particular Dharma faiths like Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism).
- Alternative spelling for Um (Korean name)
- Georg Ohm (1789–1854), German physicist
- Martin Ohm (1792–1872), German mathematician
- German Ohm, Mexican boxer
- Johnny Ohm, Marvel Comics supervillain
- Thorsten Ohm, CEO of VDM Publishing
- An obsolete unit of volume measurement, less than a litre, used in Prussia, Sweden and Denmark
OHM may refer to:
- OHM: The Early Gurus of Electronic Music, 2000 album
- One Hot Minute, the sixth studio album by American alternative rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Off highway vehicle or Off highway motorcycle
- Organisatie Hindoe Media, a Dutch public broadcaster
- OHM (Observe. Hack. Make.), an outdoor hacker conference that took place in the Netherlands in the summer of 2013.
- Ohms (disambiguation)
- Ohm's law, law that relates electrical resistance, current, and voltage
- Ohm, a song by indie band Yo La Tengo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.