From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OHMS may refer to:
- The plural of ohm, a unit of resistance, named after Georg Ohm
- Ohm's law of electric currents, first proposed by Georg Ohm
- O.H.M.S., On His/Her Majesty's Service
- O.H.M.S. (film), a 1937 British action comedy film
- OHMS (1980 film), an American film starring Leslie Nielsen
- On His Majesty's Service, a 2010 documentary about historical reenactors starring Tim Pickles
- Office of Hazardous Materials Safety, federal safety authority within the United States Department of Transportation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.