From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oi or oí in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oi may refer to:
- Oi (shogi) (Ōi), one of the seven titles of Japanese professional shogi (board game) tournament
- Japanese cruiser Ōi, a WWII era Japanese warship
- Ōi, other name for Japanese artist Sakae, the youngest daughter of Hokusai
- Oi language, a Mon–Khmer dialect cluster of southern Laos
- Oi (telecommunications), the largest landline telephone company in Brazil
- Oi (digraph), a digraph used in various languages
- Great-winged Petrel, also known by its Māori name oi
- Oi (interjection), an interjection used to get someone's attention, or to express surprise or disapproval
- Oi!, a subgenre of punk rock
- "Oi!", a 2002 hit song for British grime crew More Fire Crew
- Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
- Mark "Jacko" Jackson, a former Australian rules football playerer, catchphrase "Oi!"
- Oi Oi Oi (album), an album by Boys Noize
- Oi!, a Portuguese language interjection or greeting
OI may refer to:
- Owens-Illinois, a Fortune 500 company, a S&P 500 company
- OpenIndiana, a fork (of sorts) of the OpenSolaris operating system
- Optical illusion
- Orthostatic intolerance, a disorder of the autonomic nervous system
- Osteogenesis imperfecta, a genetic bone disorder
- Oriental Institute (disambiguation)
- Orphans International, a global charitable organization the benefits orphans and abandoned children
- Oratorical Interpretation, a forensics category
- gha, a letter, misnamed by the ISO as "LATIN LETTER OI", typographically based on Q
- O-I, a Japanese tank design of the Second World War
- Olympiad in Informatics, or International Olympiad in Informatics, an international programming competition for high school students
- Organizational Intelligence
- Operational Intelligence, a form of real-time dynamic, business analytics that delivers visibility and insight into business operations.
- Ōi (disambiguation), a number of places in Japan
- Oy (disambiguation)
- Hoy (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Oi"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.