From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oikos is ancient Greek for household. It may also refer to:
- Oikos (journal) a journal on ecology
- Oikos International, a sustainability-oriented student association
- Oikos, an alternate name for Kontakion, a Byzantine hymn
- Oikos, Cyprus, a town in Cyprus
- Per Brinck Oikos Award, a prize in the field of ecology
- Oikos University, a Christian school in Oakland, California
- Oikos, a brand of Greek style strained yogurt made by Groupe Danone and in organic form by Stonyfield Farm
|Look up eco- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.