Oil & Gas UK
|Motto||The Voice of the Offshore Industry|
|Purpose||Offshore oil & gas in the UK|
|Location||6th Floor East, Portland House, Bressenden Place, Victoria, London, SW1E 5BH|
|Membership||Over 450 UK offshore oil and gas companies|
|Oil & Gas UK Board|
|Website||Oil & Gas UK|
Oil & Gas UK is a not-for-profit organisation, established in April 2007 on the foundations of the UK Offshore Operators Association (UKOOA). The association is the leading representative body for the UK offshore oil and gas industry that stretches back over 30 years. Its membership is open to all companies active in the area; these include businesses such as super majors to large contractor businesses and from independent oil companies to SMEs working in the supply chain.
Oil & Gas UK is a trade association that provides a common voice for the whole sector. It is the definitive source of information for the UK Upstream and is the gateway to industry networks and expertise. Oil & Gas UK's aim is to strengthen the long-term health of the offshore oil and gas industry in the United Kingdom by working closely with companies across the sector, governments and all other stakeholders to address the issues that affect your business.
They do this by:
- raising the profile of the UK offshore oil and gas industry, one of the country’s greatest economic successes in modern times
- promoting open dialogue within and across all sectors of the industry on topics that influence your activities, including technical, fiscal, safety, environmental and skills issues, and brokering solution
- developing and delivering industry-wide initiatives and programmes engaging with governments and other external organisations with a stake in the industry’s future
- View the latest video clips here
- View Oil & Gas UK's latest news here.
The association is situated in Portland House on the corner of Bressenden Place and Victoria Street in the City of Westminster. It also has an office on Market Street in Aberdeen near the train station, in the town where the UKOOA was based.
Oil and Gas UK has three subsidiaries:
- Petroleum industry in Aberdeen
- Oil and gas industry in the United Kingdom
- North Sea oil
- List of oil and gas fields of the North Sea
- EUROPIA - the European Petroleum Industry Association
- United Kingdom Petroleum Industry Association