From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oin, Óin or OIN may refer to:
Folklore and fiction
- Óin, son of Glóin, a Dwarf from J. R. R. Tolkien's writings, King of Ered Mithrin
- Óin, son of Gróin, a Dwarf from J. R. R. Tolkien's writings, companion of Thorin Oakenshield
- Oin-Oin, a character of Swiss folklore
- Open Invention Network, a company specialising in patent with Linux
- Oneida Indian Nation, the New York tribe that operates Turning Stone Resort & Casino
- One language, specifically Inebu, by ISO 639-3 code
- Eoin, an Irish name pronounced O-in
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.