From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ojo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ojo may refer to:
- Ojo the Lucky, an Oz book series character
- Ojo, Nigeria, a town in Lagos State, Nigeria
- Kim Ojo, Nigerian football midfielder
- Topsy Ojo, English rugby union player
- Ojo (comic), a 5-part comic book series by Sam Kieth
- Ojo (bear cub), a small bear on Bear In The Big Blue House
- Ōjō is a Japanese Buddhist term referring to rebirth in the Pure Land of Amitabha Buddha
- Ojo, a family of videotelephones produced by Wordgate Communications, Inc.
- Ojo, a daily tabloid published in Peru.
- the Spanish word meaning eye.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.