|Full name||Oktovianus Maniani|
|Date of birth||27 October 1990|
|Place of birth||Jayapura, Indonesia|
|Height||1.62 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|2010||Persitara Jakarta Utara||14||(2)|
|2011–2012||Persiram Raja Ampat||20||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 01:49, 24 December 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Oktovianus Maniani (born 27 October 1990 in Jayapura, Indonesia) is an Indonesian professional footballer who currently plays for Pusamania Borneo. Popularly known simply as "Okto," he gained nationwide popularity in his early caps for the national team, mainly during the 2010 AFF Suzuki Cup, where he is considered as one of the contributing players along with teammate Irfan Bachdim. His favourite player is Elie Aiboy. He is considered as one of ten Asia players that could hit in Europe by ESPN Soccernet.
Okto was born in Jayapura, Papua, to Benjamin Maniani, a fisherman, and Dorince May, both indigenous Papuans. Okto spent his childhood helping his father fishing in the beach of Hamidi, Papua. He is married to Meriam Magdalena Worumboy, and together they have 2 children, Benyamin Elia Maniani and Carien Christine Maniani.
His first cap for Indonesia was in a friendly match against Uruguay on 8 October 2010, where he played as a substitute. His well performance in the match led him being placed in the starting lineup by coach Alfred Riedl in another friendly game four days later against Maldives where he scored his first goal for the national team. After the 2010 AFF Suzuki Cup, Okto is part of the under-23 team which competed in the Pre-Olympic Tournament and the 2011 Southeast Asian Games.
Indonesian's goal tally first.
Style of play
Okto is well known for his blistering pace and could easily exposed the opponent's defender via his powerful pace and speed.
- Oktovianus Maniani profile at Soccerway
- Okto–Bachdim might go to England (Indonesian)
- John Duerden (1 January 2011). "Eastern promise; John Duerden: Players who could prove a hit in Europe". ESPN Soccernet. Retrieved 2 January 2011.
- Oktovianus Maniani, nearly becoming a fisherman (Indonesian)
- "Inilah Daftar 12 Rekrutan Terbaru Pesut Etam" (in Indonesian). Retrieved 24 December 2014.
- List of players participating in the u-23 team selection. (Indonesian)