From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up old or olde in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Old or OLD may refer to:
- Old age or, by extension, someone or something that has endured and become comfortable or widely familiar.
- Old (album), an 2003 album by Starflyer 59
- Old (Danny Brown album), in 2013
- "Old" (song), a song by Machine Head
- OLD (band), a grindcore/industrial metal group
- Old, Baranya, Hungary
- Old, Northamptonshire, England
- Old Town Municipal Airport and Seaplane Base, Old Town, Maine, United States, by IATA code
- Alan Old (born 1945), English rugby union player
- Ashley George Old (1913–2001), British artist
- Barney Olde (1882 - 1932), Australian politician
- Chris Old (born 1948), English cricketer
- Hughes Oliphant Old (born 1933), American theologian
- Lloyd J. Old (1933–2011), cancer researcher
- Richard Old (1856–1932), English woodcraftsman and model maker
- Steven Old (born 1986), New Zealand footballer
- William Erwood Old, Jr. (1928–1982), American malacologist
- Oxford Latin Dictionary
- Over-Locknut Distance (or Dimension), a measurement of bicycle bicycle wheel and frames
- Old Boys and Old Girls, former pupils of schools in Britain, some schools in Australia, New Zealand and other British Commonwealth countries
- List of people known as the Old
- All pages with titles containing "Old"
- All pages beginning with "Old"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.