|Date of birth||4 August 1963|
|Place of birth||Bruntál, Czechoslovakia|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|1970–1981||TJ Moravský Beroun|
|1981–1982||SK Sigma Olomouc|
|1984–1991||SK Sigma Olomouc||198||(14)|
|1991–1992||FC Hansa Rostock||15||(1)|
|1993–2001||SK Sigma Olomouc||217||(3)|
|2001–2002||SK Sigma Olomouc B|
|2006–2007||FC Dosta Bystrc-Kníničky|
|2008–2009||FC Hradec Králové|
|2011–||1. HFK Olomouc|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Machala played most of his Gambrinus liga career for SK Sigma Olomouc, for which he earned 414 league caps, most in the club's history. He is considered a legendary footballer of the club. In 2000 he won the Personality of the League award at the Czech Footballer of the Year awards. He won his only cap for the Czech Republic as a last-minute substitute against Nigeria in 1996.
- "Bývalá hvězda fotbalové Olomouce Machala: S Cruyffem jsme si podali ruku" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 10 November 2010. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- "Historie ankety Fotbalista roku" (in Czech). ČMFS. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- "Fotbalisté HFK nahánějí vedoucí Opavu. Uničovu nasázeli čtyři góly za půli". idnes.cz (in Czech). 23 May 2011. Retrieved 29 August 2012.
- Oldřich Machala international stats at the Football Association of the Czech Republic website (Czech)
- Oldřich Machala at Transfermarkt (German)
|This biographical article related to association football in the Czech Republic, about a defender, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|