From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up old-fashioned in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Old-fashioned may refer to:
- Old Fashioned, a cocktail
- Old Fashioned glass, a type of drinking glass named after the cocktail
- "Old-fashioned" (short story) a 1976 short story by Isaac Asimov
- Old Fashioned (horse), a racing horse
- Old-fashioned three, a basketball term
- "Old Fashion," the name for maple syrup at IHOP
- Old-fashioned (slang), an informal term for an act of manual sexual stimulation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.