From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up old-fashioned in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Old-fashioned may refer to:
- Old Fashioned, a cocktail
- Old Fashioned glass, a type of drinking glass named after the cocktail
- "Old-fashioned" (short story) a 1976 short story by Isaac Asimov
- Old Fashioned (horse), a racing horse
- Old-fashioned three, a basketball term
- "Old Fashion," the name for maple syrup at IHOP
- Old-fashioned (slang), an informal term for an act of manual sexual stimulation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old-fashioned.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.