Old Bath is an unincorporated community in Bath Township, Franklin County, Indiana.
Bath was platted in 1815. It was named from Bath Township. When New Bath was founded on the railroad in 1903, Bath became Old Bath.
Old Bath is located at 39°30′30″N 84°53′30″W / 39.50833°N 84.89167°W.
- ^ "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ Reifel, August Jacob (1915). History of Franklin County, Indiana: Her People, Industries, and Institutions. Windmill Publications. p. 529.
- ^ Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 250. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3. "...Bath, for the township in which it is located..."
- ^ August Jacob Reifel (1915). History of Franklin County, Indiana: Her People, Industries, and Institutions : with Biographical Sketches of Representative Citizens and Genealogical Records of Old Families. Windmill Publications. p. 532.