Old Crow Airport
|Old Crow Airport|
|IATA: YOC – ICAO: CYOC
– WMO: 71044
|Operator||Government of Yukon|
|Location||Old Crow, Yukon|
|Time zone||PST (UTC−08:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||821 ft / 250 m|
|Sources: Canada Flight Supplement
Movements from Statistics Canada.
Old Crow Airport (IATA: YOC, ICAO: CYOC) is located in Old Crow, Yukon, Canada, and is operated by the Yukon government. The gravel runway is 5,022 ft × 100 ft (1,531 m × 30 m) and is at an elevation of 821 ft (250 m). The airport is extremely important to the community, which is not accessible by road.
The airport is classified as an airport of entry by NAV CANADA and is staffed by the Canada Border Services Agency. CBSA officers at this airport currently can handle general aviation aircraft only, with no more than 15 passengers.
Airlines and destinations
|Air North||Dawson City, Inuvik, Whitehorse|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 29 May 2014 to 0901Z 24 July 2014
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- Yukon Government Airports/Aerodromes
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Old Crow Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in the Yukon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|