From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Old Macedonian (disambiguation))
Old Macedonian may refer to:
- An alternative name for the Old Church Slavonic language
- The Macedonian recension of Old Church Slavonic (9th–11th century)
- Ancient Macedonian language
- R. E. Asher, J. M. Y. Simpson. The Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics, pg. 429
- Dmitrij Cizevskij. Comparative History of Slavic Literatures, pg. 26
- Benjamin W. Fortson. Indo-European Language and Culture: An Introduction, pg. 374
- Henry R. Cooper. Slavic Scriptures: The Formation of the Church Slavonic Version of the Holy Bible, pg. 86
- E. Sapir, Selected Writings of Edward Sapir, pg. 296.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.