Old Man Luedecke
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Old Man Luedecke|
Luedecke performing at the 2011 Hillside Festival
|Origin||Chester, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|Genres||Bluegrass, Alternative country, Folk|
|Labels||Black Hen Music|
|Associated acts||Christine Fellows, Kim Barlow, Del Barber|
Old Man Luedecke is the recording name of Juno Award-winning Canadian singer-songwriter and banjo player, Chris Luedecke, of Chester, Nova Scotia. His 2008 album, Proof of Love, won a 2009 Juno Award for traditional folk album of the year.
- Mole in the Ground (2003, out of print)
- Hinterland (2006, Black Hen Music)
- Proof of Love (2008, Black Hen Music)
- My Hands Are on Fire and Other Love Songs (2010, Black Hen Music)
- Tender Is the Night (2012, True North Records)
- "The Pan-Canadian New Folk Ensemble Fall Tour 2008". Vue Weekly, October 23, 2008.