Old North Cemetery (Concord, New Hampshire)
Old North Cemetery
|Area:||5.85 acres (23,700 m2)|
|Added to NRHP:||November 9, 2008|
Old North Cemetery was the first burial ground established in Concord, New Hampshire. It was established in 1730. Franklin Pierce, fourteenth president of the United States, is buried in the cemetery, as is his wife Jane, and 2 of his 3 sons. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on November 9, 2008.
See also 
- National Register of Historic Places featured properties and districts
- National Register of Historic Places listings in New Hampshire
- "Announcements and actions on properties for the National Register of Historic Places, November 21, 2008". New listings. National Park Service. Retrieved 2008-11-28.
- Fannin, Minxie and James and Monique Lehner (June, 2008), PDF (32 KB), National Park Service ( 114 pages including site plans and 12 photos)
- "Weekly List Actions". National Park Service. Retrieved 2008-11-28.