Old Ripley Township, Bond County, Illinois
|Old Ripley Township|
Location in Bond County
Bond County's location in Illinois
|Settlement||November 6, 1888|
|• Total||43.64 sq mi (113.0 km2)|
|• Land||43.63 sq mi (113.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.05%|
|Elevation||568 ft (173 m)|
|• Density||19.9/sq mi (7.7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62074, 62086, 62246, 62275|
|GNIS feature ID||0429484|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 43.64 square miles (113.0 km2), of which 43.63 square miles (113.0 km2) (or 99.98%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.05%) is water.
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Brown, File, Mitchell, Mount Nebo Old, New Mount Nebo, Robinson and Sugg Number 1.
Airports and landing strips
- Nance Airport
- Bond County Community Unit School District 2
- Highland Community Unit School District 5
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 102
- State Senate District 51
- "Old Ripley Township, Bond County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||New Douglas Township, Madison County||Shoal Creek Township||Lagrange Township|
|Leef Township, Madison County||Central Township|
|Saline Township, Madison County||Burgess Township||Mills Township|