Old St. Paul's
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old St Paul's is a name used by several churches or cathedrals.
- Old St Paul's Cathedral in London, England, destroyed in 1666.
- Old St. Paul's, a novel by William Harrison Ainsworth set in the cathedral.
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Baltimore, Maryland), an Episcopal church in Baltimore, MD
- Old Saint Paul's, Edinburgh, a Scottish Episcopal Church church in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Old St. Paul's, Wellington, a former cathedral in Wellington, New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.