Old Trafford (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Old Trafford in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Old Trafford commonly refers to two sporting arenas:
- Old Trafford, home of Manchester United F.C.
- Old Trafford Cricket Ground, home of Lancashire County Cricket Club
Old Trafford can also refer to:
- Old Trafford, Greater Manchester, a district of Trafford, England
- Old Trafford Metrolink station, a station adjacent to the cricket ground
- Manchester United Football Ground railway station, often known as Old Trafford Halt, a railway station with a direct connection to the football ground
- Old Trafford Medical Center, St. George's, Grenada
- Old Trafford Lodge, a 68-bedroom hotel at the cricket ground
- Old Trafford, a nickname given to the Naivasha Stadium in Naivasha, Kenya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old Trafford.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.