From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up old school in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In slang, old school can refer to anything that is from an earlier era, anything that may be considered "old-fashioned".
It may refer to:
- "Old School" (Hedley song), a 2008 single by Hedley
- "Old School" (John Conlee song), a 1985 single by American country music artist John Conlee
- Old School (quartet), the 2011 international gold medalist
- Ol' Skool, an American new jack swing group
- Old school hip hop, also known as Old Skool
- Urban oldies (radio format), also known as Old Skool
- Old Skool Love, a 2005 single by Divine Brown
- Old Skoöl of Rock, a 2007 compilation album and DVD of hard rock and heavy metal
- Moog old school, an analogue synthesizer produced by Moog
- "Old School Love", a 2012 song by Megan and Liz
- "Old School", a 1995 song by Tupac Shakur
- "Old School", a song on the album ReliXIV by Overkill
- "Old School", a 2006 single by Danger Doom
- Old School, a 2011 box set by Alice Cooper
- Old school rave, a form of rave music
Film, literature and art
- Old School (film), a 2003 film
- Old School (novel), a 2003 novel by Tobias Wolff
- Old School (TV series), a 2013 Australian television series
- Old school (tattoo), a traditional tattoo style
Computers and gaming
- Old school gaming, the hobby of playing and collecting older computer, video, and arcade games
- A reference to hackers and hacker groups that operated prior to Eternal September, also spelled "01d sk001".
- OSRIC, Old School Reference and Index Compilation, a compilation of rules for fantasy gaming
- A professional wrestling aerial technique used by The Undertaker
- A production made before the mid-1990s in demoscene
- Koryū, translated as "old school" or "traditional school", a category of Japanese martial arts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.