From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Oldboy)
Old boy or Oldboy may refer to:
- Any male former pupil of schools in Britain, some schools in Australia, New Zealand and the Caribbean (Trinidad and Tobago), see Old Boys.
- A cadet who has attended St. John's Military School
- Old Boy (manga), a manga series
- Old boy network, social and business connections among former pupils of top male-only schools
- Reginald "Old Boy" Wilmot (20th century), Australian journalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.