From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oldbury may refer to:
- Oldbury, Western Australia, district south of Perth, Australia
- Oldbury, West Midlands, town in the Metropolitan Borough of Sandwell, England
- Oldbury, Shropshire, village near Bridgnorth, England
- Oldbury, South Gloucestershire, village north of Bristol, England
- Oldbury-on-Severn, village near the mouth of the River Severn in South Gloucestershire, England
- Oldbury Naite, village in South Gloucestershire, England
- Oldbury-on-the-Hill, village and former civil parish in Gloucestershire, England
- Oldbury, Warwickshire, civil parish in Atherstone Rural District, Warwickshire, England
- Oldbury (surname)
- Oldbury hillfort, an Iron Age hillfort near Ightham in Kent
- Oldbury rock shelters, Palaeolithic rock shelters
- Oldbury nuclear power station at Oldbury, South Gloucestershire
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.