From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up older in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Older may refer to:
- the comparative form of old
- Older (album), the third studio album from George Michael (released in 1996)
- "Older / I Can't Make You Love Me," a song from the aforementioned album
- "Older," a song by They Might Be Giants on their 1999 album Long Tall Weekend
- "Older" (Royseven song), a song by Royseven
- Airin Older, the Sugarcult guitarist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.