From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Oldtimer)
|Look up old-timer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Old-timer may refer to:
- A veteran
- An elderly person
- An antique or classic car in Dutch and German as a legal definition (written unhyphenated)
- Oldtimers (Pern), a group of dragonriders in the fantasy fiction series Dragonriders of Pern
- A line of knives manufactured by Imperial Schrade
- Oldtimer Grand Prix (disambiguation), a name of two different historic motorsport events
- An eggcorn for Alzheimer's
- The Oldtimers, a 1974-75 Canadian television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.