From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Oldtimer)
|Look up old-timer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Old-timer may refer to:
- A veteran
- An elderly person
- An antique or classic car in Dutch and German as a legal definition (written unhyphenated)
- Oldtimers (Pern), a group of dragonriders in the fantasy fiction series Dragonriders of Pern
- A line of knives manufactured by Imperial Schrade
- Oldtimer Grand Prix (disambiguation), a name of two different historic motorsport events
- An eggcorn for Alzheimer's
- The Oldtimers, a 1974-75 Canadian television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old-timer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.