Mr. Firer featured on a cover of Smart Business Magazine "How Oleg Firer build America's fastest growing company"
|Born||Oleg Pavlovich Firer
Олег Павлович Фирер
September 18, 1977
Odessa, Ukrainian SSR
|Residence||Miami, FL, US|
|Occupation||CEO, Director of
|Children||Evette and Mirella|
Oleg Firer (Russian: Олег Павлович Фирер, Oleg Pavlovich Firer; born September 18, 1977) is a business leader and entrepreneur. He is a founder of Unified Payments, a provider of payment processing services in the United States, and currently serves as a Chief Executive Officer and member of the board of directors of Net Element (NASDAQ: NETE), a company specializing in electronic commerce, mobile payments and transactional services. In addition, Mr. Firer serves as a Managing Member, member of the investment committee and a chairman of the board of directors of Star Capital, an international private investment and advisory firm focused on high-growth opportunities and emerging markets.
Mr. Firer supports the initiatives of the Firer Family Charitable Foundation, the charitable family fund focused on helping families and children in need. In addition, Mr. Firer is an advisory board member of Chabad Russian Center of South Florida.
Board & Advisory Positions
- Net Element, Board Member (April 2013 – present)
- RealConnex, Board Member (December 2014 – present)
- InList, Board Member (November 2014 – present)
- Star Capital, Chairman of the board of directors (January 2011 – present)
- Star Capital, Member of the investment committee (January 2007 – present)
- Electronic Transactions Association, Mobile Payments Committee Member (August 2014 – present)
- Electronic Transactions Association, ISO Practices Committee Member (August 2014 – present)
- Electronic Transactions Association, Risk, Fraud & Security Committee Member (August 2014 – present)
- Firer Family Charitable Foundation, Board Member (January 2011 – present)
- Chabad Russian Center of South Florida, Advisory board member (2011–present)
Honors & Awards
Mr. Firer was recognized by Forbes as one of the 5 Incredible Entrepreneurs and by Business Leader Magazine as a Top Entrepreneur in South Florida, named by Poder Magazine as one of the Most Influential People in Miami and recognized by Inc. Magazine as the founder of the fastest-growing private company in 2012.
- 5 Incredible Entrepreneurs  (Forbes), May 2013 - Mr. Firer was recognized by Forbes as one of the 5 Incredible Entrepreneurs as #2 out of 5 and featured in the article "5 Incredible Entrepreneurs and What We Can Learn From Them"
- #1 on the Inc. 500|500 List (Inc. Magazine), September 2012 - Inc. magazine has ranked Unified Payments as the top company on the 2012 Inc. 500. The list represents the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy-America's independent entrepreneurs. Companies such as Microsoft, Zappos, Intuit, Jamba Juice, Zipcar, Clif Bar, Vizio, Oracle, and many other well-known names gained early exposure as members of the Inc. 500|5000.
- Top Entrepreneurs Award  (Business Leader Magazine), April 2013 - Oleg Firer is a Recipient of a 2013 Top Entrepreneurs Award from the South Florida Edition of Business Leader. This is the 6th year Business Leader has recognized the top entrepreneurs of the South through their Top 50 Entrepreneurs Awards. Winners of this award are entrepreneurs that have created innovative, high achieving companies that contribute to their industries and business communities.
- Best in Biz Award in Executive of the Year Category (Best in Biz Awards), November 2013 - Oleg Firer Recognized in the Executive of the Year Category for His Leadership and Innovation. The third annual Best in Biz Awards program, focusing on companies based or operating in North America, was stated by the program organizers as the most competitive in its history, with the highest number of awards submissions to date. More than 500 entries were received this year, from a wide array of public and private companies of all sizes and from a variety of industries and geographic regions in the U.S. and Canada. Best in Biz Awards 2013 honors were presented in more than 50 categories, including Company of the Year, Fastest-Growing Company of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Best Place to Work, Technology Department of the Year, Executive of the Year, Most Innovative Product of the Year, Best New Product of the Year, PR Campaign of the Year and Website of the Year.
- Most Influential People in Miami  (Poder Magazine), December 2012 - Mr. Firer was listed in the prestigious list of Miami's Most Influential People published by PODER magazine. As a premier business magazine, PODER is written for a global audience of influential senior business and political decision-makers. Besides the US and Miami editions, PODER magazine is published in Mexico, and Perú.
- Dealmaker of the Year Award (Finance Monthly), January 2014 - The 2013 Finance Monthly Deal Maker Awards list is the third annual celebration of the most impressive transactions across a range of sectors and jurisdictions and reflects a dynamic year of successful M&A and corporate deal activity. Finance Monthly's highly selective judgment panel chooses winners from high caliber nominees in the corporate, private equity, investment banking and legal fields.
- Outstanding Leadership Award (Upwardly Global), June 2014 - Upwardly Global (UpGlo), a national nonprofit organization that works to eliminate employment barriers for skilled immigrants and refugees and integrate this population into the professional U.S. workforce, honored three global and business leaders with the organization’s prestigious Outstanding Leadership Award: CEO of Standard Chartered Bank Julio Rojas; NBA legend and global ambassador Dikembe Mutombo; and entrepreneur and CEO of Net Element Oleg Firer.
- Unified Payments
- Net Element
- Star Capital
- About Firer Family
- Firer Family Charitable Foundation
- Chabad Russian Center of South Florida
- Forbes Magazine - 5 Incredible Entrepreneurs and What We Can Learn From Them 
- Business Leader Magazine South Florida Edition (May 2013)
- Poder Magazine
- Inc. Magazine - 2012 Inc. 500
- Forbes Magazine - 5 Incredible Entrepreneurs and What We Can Learn From Them
- Inc. Magazine - 2012 Inc. 500
- Business Leader Magazine South Florida Edition
- Best in Biz Executive of the Year
- Poder Magazine
- Finance Monthly
- Upfwardly Global