|Leader of Peoples' Salvation Army|
March 22, 1974 |
|Political party||Kyiv Civil Activists
Peoples' Salvation Army
Born in Poltava on March 22, 1974 he completed his education in Kiev, in 2004, he graduated from the National Department of Economics, specializing in finance. Since 2004 he studied at the National Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv, graduated from the Faculty of Law. Till 2000 Pabat worked in advertising for about a decade.
In 2005 Pabat founded Kyiv Civil Activists. Since 2002 Pabat is a deputy of the Kiev City Council, there he heads the faction Kyiv Civil Activists, sympathetic to the mayor Leonid Chernovetsky. In 2004 he took an active part in the events of the Orange Revolution, initiated a parallel vote count. In 2009 initiated the creation of the public movement "Peoples' Salvation Army." His 2010 election program stated that the Ukrainian people are slaves in their own country, “The people of Ukraine live in a Latin American country slaving away to support the richest 50 families, terminators who know only how to steal, sell and destroy.”
In the 2012 Ukrainian parliamentary election Pabat was an independent candidate in single-member districts number 219 (first-past-the-post wins a parliament seat) located in Kiev; but with 30.3% of the votes he lost to Batkivshchyna's Volodymyr Bondarenko.
- (Russian) Александр Пабат, ЛІГА
- (Ukrainian) Пабат Олександр Вікторович, Kiev City Council
- (Ukrainian) Події за темами: Всеукраїнський Форум Народної армії спасіння, UNIAN (August 29, 2009)
- Events by themes: Aleksandr Pabat was nominee as a candidate for the President of Ukraine, UNIAN (October 31, 2009)
- (Ukrainian) "CEC registered two more candidates for the President UKRAINE". Central Election Commission of Ukraine. Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- (Ukrainian) ЦВК оприлюднила офіційні результати 1-го туру виборів, Gazeta.ua (January 25, 2010)
- Three candidates united by disgust with authorities, Kyiv Post (November 19, 2009)
- Political Pulse: Presidential field takes shape, Kyiv Post (November 11, 2009)
- (Ukrainian)Single-mandate constituency № 219, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- Pabat is friend of Kyiv mayor Chernovetsky, likes luxury cars, Kyiv Post (January 14, 2010)