|Full name||Oleksandr Viktorovich Yatsenko|
|Date of birth||24 February 1985|
|Place of birth||Kiev, Soviet Union|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2007||→Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 June 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Oleksandr Viktorovich Yatsenko (Ukrainian: Олександр Вікторович Яценко; born 24 February 1985 in Kiev, Soviet Union, now Ukraine) is a Ukrainian football player, who currently plays for Helios Kharkiv. He is a defender, and usually plays in the sweeper position.
Yatsenko is a product of the Dynamo Kyiv youth system, and has featured 10 times for their senior team. He went on loan twice; first to Kharkiv in 2005, and in 2007 to Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk for the spring half of the 2006–07 season. In July 2007 he signed a three-year contract with FC Chornomorets Odessa.
He has represented Ukraine at all levels. He was a semi-finalist at the 2004 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship, and played in the 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship. He captained his team to a silver medal at the 2006 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship. Yatsenko was called up to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Ukraine squad as a replacement for the injured players Serhiy Fedorov and Vyacheslav Shevchuk.
- УКАЗ ПРЕЗИДЕНТА УКРАЇНИ № 697/2006 (in Ukrainian). President.gov.ua. 2006-08-23.
- Oleksandr Yatsenko at National-Football-Teams.com
- Oleksandr Yatsenko at FFU.org.ua (Ukrainian)
- Interview with Yatsenko on FC Chonomorets’ official website (Russian)
- Another interview with Yatsenko on FC Chonomorets’ official website (Russian)