From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oleo or oleo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oleo is a term for oils. It is commonly used to refer to a variety of things:
- Colloquial term for Margarine, aka oleomargarine
- Oleic acid
- Oleo strut, A type of shock absorbers on aircraft landing gear
- Oleo (song), a bebop composition by Sonny Rollins
- Óleo, a city in the São Paulo state in Brazil
- GNU Oleo, a (defunct) spreadsheet program
- Oleo (album), a 1962 album by jazz guitarist Grant Green
- Oleo drop, a kind of theater curtain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oleo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.