From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Olga or Olha is a popular Slavic feminine given name.
For a list of people with this name, see Olga (name).
Olga or OLGA may also refer to:
- Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna of Russia, the younger sister of Tsar Nicholas II of Russia.
- Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia (November 15, 1895 - July 17, 1918), was a daughter of Tsar Nicholas II, who abdicated the throne during the Russian revolution. She was eventually assassinated with her family.
- Mount Olga (Kata Tjuta), a mountain-like rock formation in central Australia
- Olga, Russia, an urban-type settlement in Primorsky Krai
- Olga Bay, a bay of the Sea of Japan in Primorsky Krai
- Olga River, a river in Primorsky Krai
- United States
- Olga Bay, Alaska, a bay on the south end of Kodiak Island
- Olga, Florida, a census-designated place
- Olga, Kentucky
- Olga, Washington, a village on Orcas Island
- Olha, Manitoba, a village
- Olga, Greece, a settlement
Science and technology
- Online Gamers Anonymous
- On-line Guitar Archive, an online resource for guitar chords and tablature
- OLGA (technology), oil and gas simulator
- Organic Land Grid Array, a silicon layer or substrate between a microprocessor's die and interposer
- Olga Bay Larch, a species of larch
- Tropical Storm Olga (disambiguation), the name of several different storm systems
- 304 Olga, a main belt asteroid
- MV Olga, a German coaster in service 1927-59
- Olga, the nickname of the Sikorsky S-64 skycrane used to carry the radio antennae to the top of the CN tower.
- Olga (opera) (2006), by Jorge Antunes, based on the life of Olga Benário Prestes
- Olga (film), a 2004 film directed by Jayme Monjardim and based on the life of Olga Benário Prestes
- Olga Pataki was a character in the American cartoon series Hey Arnold.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.