Olia Tira in Oslo 2010
|Also known as||FLUX LIGHT|
1 August 1988 |
Potsdam, East Germany
|Associated acts||SunStroke Project|
Tira was born in 1988 into a Soviet military family in Potsdam, East Germany. She spent a few years there and moved to Chişinău. She first appeared in festivals and concerts when she was 14 years old.
Eurovision Song Contest
After participating in the 2006 and 2007 Moldovan national finals and finishing fourth in the 2009 Moldovan national final with Unicul Meu, she was selected to represent Moldova in the Eurovision Song Contest 2010, along with SunStroke Project. They finished 22nd in the Eurovision Song Contest final. She is currently a finalist in O melodie pentru europa 2014, Moldova's national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest 2014 with the song "Never Stop No". She is competing under the stage name, FLUX LIGHT.
- "evenimente: Olia Tira, cântăreaţa care sparge stereotipurile". Muzica Md. Imco. 2 February 2007. Retrieved 2010-04-21.
- "Moldova – "Sun Stroke Project" & Olia Tira". Eurovision Song Contest Oslo 2010. Eurovision Georgia. 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-21.
- Floras, Stella (9 December 2007). "The Olia Tira interview". Special. ESCToday. Retrieved 2010-04-21.
- Brey, Marco (2010-03-06). "Sun Stroke Project & Olia Tira for Moldova!". European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- Klier, Marcus (2010-03-06). "Moldova sends Sunstroke Project & Olia Tira to Eurovision". ESCToday. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- Honciuc, Bogdan (6 February 2014). "MOLDOVA: OLIA TIRA WAS UNDERCOVER AT O MELODIE PENTRU EUROPA". Wiwibloggs.com. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
|Awards and achievements|
with Hora Din Moldova
|Moldova in the Eurovision Song Contest
(with SunStroke Project)
Zdob şi Zdub
with So Lucky
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Olia Tira.|
|This article related to the Republic of Moldova is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|