April 4, 1992 |
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight||212 lb (96 kg; 15 st 2 lb)|
|Elitserien team||Frölunda HC|
Oliver Bohm (born April 14, 1992) is a Swedish professional ice hockey defenceman, currently playing for Frölunda HC in the Elitserien. He is the cousin of the former ice hockey player and current coach Andreas Johansson.
Playing career 
Bohm played youth and junior ice hockey for Färjestads BK, in 2008 he represented Värmland in the TV-pucken. During the 2009–10 season Bohm was loaned from Färjestad to IFK Munkfors in Division 1, the third tier Swedish senior ice league. Bohm signed with Frölunda HC for the 2010–11 season to play in the J20 SuperElit, Sweden's premier junior ice hockey league. His first appearance with the club came in his hometown Karlstad during the Junior European Trophy, which Frölunda won after a 4–3 shootout win against Malmö in the final. Bohm scored his first goal in the Elitserien on January 10, 2013, against AIK's Niklas Lundström in a 1–3 win at Hovet.
Career statistics 
Regular season and playoffs 
|2009–10||IFK Munkfors||Div. 1||18||2||2||4||35||—||—||—||—||—|
- Gustafsson, Christian (2012-09-16). "IK Oskarshamn och släktingarna". Barometern Oskarshamns-Tidningen (in Swedish). Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- Högkvist, Jenny (2010-08-22). "Frölunda tog ett oväntat guld". Nya Wermlands-Tidningen (in Swedish). Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- Jansson, Tobias (2013-01-10). "Glöm allt utom segern". Göteborgs-Posten (in Swedish). Retrieved 2013-01-13.
- Oliver Bohm's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Oliver Bohm's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|