Oliver Cromwell (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oliver Cromwell was the Lord Protector of England, Scotland and Ireland after the execution of King Charles I.
Oliver Cromwell may also refer to:
- Oliver Cromwell (died 1655), uncle of the Lord Protector
- "Oliver Cromwell (song)", a Monty Python song about the Lord Protector
- Oliver Cromwell (American soldier)
- BR standard class 7 70013 Oliver Cromwell, a steam locomotive
- Oliver Cromwell, Rutland Boughton's first symphony
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oliver Cromwell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.