From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Olivier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Olivier is the French form of Oliver. It may refer to:
- Olivier (given name)
- Olivier (surname)
- Château Olivier, a Bordeaux winery
- Olivier (crater), on the Moon
- Olivier salad, a popular dish of Russian cuisine
- Olivier (novel), the first published novel by French author Claire de Duras
- The Olivier Theatre (named after the actor Laurence Olivier), one of three auditoria at the Royal National Theatre
- The Laurence Olivier Award, a theatrical award
- Olivier, Olivier, a 1992 drama film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Olivier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.