From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, 2006.
- Göran Gustafsson Prize, Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, 1997.
- Inganäs, O. 1984. Photoelectrochemistry and electronic properties of some organic solids. PhD Thesis, Linköping University, Sweden.
- Research interests of Prof. Inganäs's group.
- Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences: New members elected into the academy, press release 2006-11-13
- Press release from the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
- Professor Inganäs's Research group on Biomolecular and Organic Materials
- Article in New Scientist about Prof. Inganäs's research on producing the first material in which the fibers themselves act as transistors (published in Nature Materials).
|This article about a Swedish scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|