From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ollie or ollie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Ollie Canning (born 1977), Irish hurling player
- Ollie Clarke, a British association footballer
- Oliver Hardy (1892–1957), American comic actor best known for his partnership with Stan Laurel as Laurel and Hardy
- Ollie Johnston, a Disney animator, one of the famed "Nine Old Men"
- Ollie Marquardt (1902–1968), major league baseball player and minor league manager
- Oliver North, military figure and political commentator
- Oliver Riedel ("Ollie" Riedel), German musician, most notably with the band Rammstein
- Ollie Walsh (1937–1996), Irish hurling goalkeeper
- Kevin Ollie (born 1972), American basketball player and coach
- Nickname of Ian Holloway, association football manager
- Ollie, on the television show Kukla, Fran and Ollie
- Ollie Williams, a minor character on Family Guy
- Ollie, a minor character on Nick Jr's The Wonder Pets
- Ollie Fliptrik, the main character in an eponymous comic strip about skateboarders
- Ollie, the mascot of one of Singapore television channel Okto
- Ollie Bogwhistle, a character mentioned in Matilda by Roald Dahl
- Ollie (skateboarding trick), invented by Alan "Ollie" Gelfand
- Ollie Impossible, a variant of the trick first performed by Rodney Mullen
- Ollie, Iowa, a city in the United States
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet, a chain of retail stores in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.