Olly and Suzi
Olly and Suzi originally began working together after meeting as students at Saint Martin's School of Art in 1987, and graduated together with a joint degree. Their collaborative mode of working became established during a scholarship to Syracuse University in New York State during the period 1988 to 1989.
Since 1993, they have taken part in more than 50 expeditions to remote regions of the Earth to paint predators and prey at close proximity in their natural habitats. In some works they solicit "assistance" from the subject in the form of pawprints or bite-marks. Their joint work has been exhibited internationally in galleries including the Simon Dickinson and Briggs Robinson galleries in New York, and the Natural History Museum in London.
Winstanley currently lives with English musician Damon Albarn with whom she has a child.its Missy
- Kate Mikhail (15 July 2001). Where the wild things are. The Observer; accessed August 2013.
- Love, Emma (8 January 2009). "Suzi Winstanley: An artist with roar talent". The Independent. Retrieved 5 February 2009.
- "Olly and Suzi biography". ollysuzi.com. Retrieved 5 February 2009.
- "Olly and Suzi: 68 Degrees North". 20 November 2008. Retrieved 5 February 2009.
- "Olly & Suzi: Arctic Desert Ocean Jungle". 8 May 2003. Retrieved 5 February 2009.
- Olly and Suzi official site
- Olly and Suzi biography, artnet
- Wild Art: Olly and Suzi Paint Predators, Storyville documentary
|This article about an artist from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|