Olmedo is a municipality in the province of Valladolid, Spain.
- Palacio Caballero de Olmedo.
- Parque temático del Mudéjar de Castilla y León.
Olmedo is on the N-601 road (Adanero-Olmedo-Valladolid–Medina de Rioseco–León).
The Madrid–Valladolid high-speed rail line runs through the municipality, and Olmedo is planned to be the branching point for the high-speed line running to Zamora and Galicia.
- Juan de Sarmiento, member of the Council of the Orders and historian of the Order of Alcántara;
- Ignacio Ortega y Cortés, member of the Council of the Orders and assistant to Diego de Covarrubias.
- Sebastián Cortés y Cárcel, jurist;
- Brother Bartolomé Ochaita, advisor to Hernán Cortés;
- Alonso de Zuazo (1466–1539), judge and governor of New Spain;
- Juan Jiménez de Montalvo (1551–?), judge of the Royal Audiencia of Lima (1598–?) and acting Viceroy of Peru (1621–22);
- Jerónimo de Alderete (1516–56), conqueror of Chile;
- Julio Valdeón Baruque (1936–2009), historian;
- José Antonio González Caviedes (1938–1996), mayor of Olmedo and Senator for the UPD and later for the Popular Party
- Miriam González Durantez (1968–), lawyer, wife of Nick Clegg (Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 2010), daughter of José Antonio González Caviedes.
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Olmedo.