Olmsted Point, located in Yosemite National Park, is a viewing area off of the Tioga Road which offers a view into Tenaya Canyon. This view looks southwest into the valley, giving, in particular, a view of the northern side of Half Dome and a view of Tenaya Lake to the east.
The site is named after landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted, jr..
Destinations from Olmsted Point
- Tenaya Lake (1 Min)
- Tuolumne Meadows (9 Min)
- Porcupine Flat Campground Campground (9 Min)
- Yosemite Creek Campground (22 Min)
- White Wolf (23 Min)
- Tamarack Flat Campground (36 Min)
- Crane Flat Campground (45 Min)
- Yosemite Valley (1 HR 2 Min)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Olmsted Point.|
- "Olmsted Point". Russ Cary. Retrieved 16 November 2013.
|This Yosemite-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|