|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
Olmsted Point, located in Yosemite National Park, is a viewing area off of the Tioga Road which offers a view into Tenaya Canyon. This view looks southwest into the valley, giving, in particular, a view of the northern side of Half Dome and a view of Tenaya Lake to the east.
The site is named after landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted.
Destinations from Olmsted Point 
- Tenaya Lake (1 Min)
- Tuolumne Meadows (9 Min)
- Porcupine Flat Campground Campground (9 Min)
- Yosemite Creek Campground (22 Min)
- White Wolf (23 Min)
- Tamarack Flat Campground (36 Min)
- Crane Flat Campground (45 Min)
- Yosemite Valley (1 HR 2 Min)
|This Yosemite-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|