|Beauty pageant titleholder|
1984 (age 30–31)
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄4 in)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lb)|
|Measurements||37-27-37 (US); 93-66-93 (EU)|
Olympia Chopsonidou (alternate spelling: Olympia Hopsonidou) (Greek: Ολυμπία Χοψονίδου) is a Greek model and beauty contestant. She won the Miss Star Hellas title (Greek: Μις Σταρ Ελλάς) in April 2006, and went on to represent Greece at the Miss Universe 2006 pageant, which was held in Los Angeles, California in July. Chopsonidou is the second of four children. She considers the best aspects of her personality to be her sense of humor, straightforwardness, and her childlike approach to new things.
- She studied in Athens to be a makeup artist.
- Past Greek beauty pageant winners she admires are Evelina Papantoniou, Valentini Daskaloudi, Evagelia Aravani, Katerina Stikoudi and Katerina Georgiadou.
- After the Miss Universe pageant she pursued a career in modeling.
- Her goal after modeling is to become a fashion designer.
- Favorite football team: Olympiacos
- Speaks English fluently.
- Her hobbies include dancing, music and working out.
- She is of Pontic Greek descent.
- She is married to Greek national basketball team star Vassilis Spanoulis, and they have 3 sons.
|This Greek biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a European contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|