From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Omaha may refer to:
- Omaha (tribe), a Native American tribe that currently resides in the northeastern part of the U.S. state of Nebraska
- United States
- Omaha, Nebraska
- Omaha, Arkansas
- Omaha, Georgia
- Omaha, Illinois
- Omaha, Texas
- Omaha Township (disambiguation)
- Omaha (Amtrak station), a train station in Omaha, Nebraska
- New Zealand
- Omaha, New Zealand, north of Auckland
- Omaha Beach, the Allied code name for one of the June 6, 1944, Battle of Normandy landing sites
- Omaha, an album by Swedish singer Ulf Lundell
- "Omaha", a song written by Billy Joe Shaver and recorded by Waylon Jennings in his 1973 album Honky Tonk Heroes.
- "Omaha", a Counting Crows song from their 1994 album August and Everything After
- "Omaha", a song by the indie rock band Tapes 'n Tapes
- "Omaha", a song by Moby Grape, from their 1967 first album release, Moby Grape
 Games and sports
- Omaha hold 'em, a community-card poker variant
- Omaha (horse), winner of the U.S. Triple Crown of Thoroughbred Racing in 1935
- The College World Series, sometimes called "Omaha" due to its location
- Nebraska-Omaha Mavericks, the University of Nebraska at Omaha athletic program, currently being rebranded by the school as "Omaha"
- The first USS Omaha (1869), an Algoma class sloop, served in the last decades of the 19th century
- The second USS Omaha (CL-4), the lead ship of the Omaha-class of light cruiser, served during World War II
- The third USS Omaha (SSN-692), a Los Angeles-class submarine, served during the last years of the Cold War
- Omaha the Cat Dancer, a graphic novel
- Omaha Steaks, a U.S. meat retailer
- Omaha kinship, a patrilineal kinship system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.