From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Omd)
OMD may stand for:
- OMD (gene), a protein
- OMD Worldwide, a global media agency network
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, a British new-wave group
- Orcs Must Die!, a strategy video game
- Orofacial myological disorders, disorders of the muscles around involving the face, mouth, lips or jaw
- Spider-Man: "One More Day", a four-part, 2007 Spider-Man comic-book crossover storyline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.